Grandin Préscolaire provides an opportunity for children aged 3-5 to learn through meaningful play based experiences, planned and adapted by early childhood professionals, all while being exposed to the French language through sights and sounds in the classroom.
Here’s what we believe makes us unique:
- We have 2 qualified Early Learning Professionals (who speak fluent French) working in our classroom, so no parent duty days are required
- We offer experiences rich in community involvement, such as visits to senior’s centres, local elementary schools for our “reading Buddy” program and more!
- We love to explore outdoors and play on our newly built playground area, as well as community green spaces. We also have a fantastic multi-purpose room at our disposal for gross motor activities
- We welcome in-class visitors often into our classroom, such as dance teachers, yoga instructors, music teachers, community members, parents, animals
- We believe in child-directed play and learning, and facilitate play by observing, documenting and joining in the fun
- We foster self-esteem and independence by giving our students the tools they need to succeed, and allowing them to achieve success at whatever stage they are at